Life Science Incubator
For startups with innovative solutions to challenges in life science and health technology.
The incubation program gives your startup input and help to achieve the full potential of you original idea and innovative Life science or welfare tech solution.
You will gain access to:
- Pitch training and input from technical experts, customers, and lead users on your solution
- Mentorship throughout the program
- Get to know the regulatory journey of your product or service
- A new network of startups
- Access to the Life Science ecosystem
How does it work?
You will be going through the incubation program together with other startups with whom you can share knowledge. You are also assigned a core contact person at the Danish Life Science cluster, who will during mentorship help you to grow your startup, accomplish your development goals, and connect you to the relevant experts, companies or institution for your startup.
What's going to happen?
- 23 May: Application deadline
- 14 June: Kickoff and pitch training
- 21-22 June: Booster board with expert panels
- 16 August: Pitch training
- 30-31 August: Booster board with expert panels
Duration: 5 months
Next application deadline:
23 May 2022, 23:59
In order to maximise progress for the startup in the program, it is necessary that all team members participate in the program together.
Note that startups will enter the program via a short contract signature as well as a undergo a simple time registration at the end of the program.