Food & Bio Incubator
For ambitious food and bio startups
Through this program you will speed up the development, hence decreasing the risk of failure. Through targeted programs and activities designed especially for food and bio startups and scaleups you will get the relevant support for moving your company towards a successful business.
The starting point for the program and services is based on your current challenges and you will get a program tailor made for you based on the following activities:
- Individual sparring on your business development and help executing it
- Mentoring from national or international experts/successful entrepreneurs
- Guidance and assistance from experts handling the regulatory issues around your startup
- 1:1 help in financial planning
- Feedback and validation from lead-users relevant for your business
- A 75.000 voucher for feasibility testing of your business model
- Discount on access to incubators
- Online learning modules and tools to professionalize your business development
- Peer to Peer learning from meetings with other startups
It is free!! All you need to do is register the hours spend on the program and activities related to it.
How does it work?
You can apply if your startup has a Danish CVR number established later than September 2016 and you or co-founders have a Danish CPR number.
Based on your application to the program and an individual dialogue, we will tailor a specific program that fits your needs and current challenges. Throughout the program, you will get a dedicated contact person from Food & Bio Cluster Denmark, who will guide you through the process and activities.
What's going to happen?
- 1:1 sparing and mentoring
- Vouchers and access to facilities according to the tailor made program fitting your needs.
Duration: 3-12 months
Deadline: the 1st of every month
Next application deadline:
1 June 2022 23.59