Copenhagen Fintech Programs
The Copenhagen Fintech startup-stage specific programs are aimed at supporting fintech-focused entrepreneurs - pre-incubation, incubation, and scaling up – to validate, build, and grow their fintechs.
The Pre-incubation program enables researchers and university-born ventures to validate their idea and to build a business case within financial services.
The Incubation program is targeted at early stage fintech startups pursuing their idea full time, looking for advice and connections while bringing their product to market.
The Scaleup program is for fintech startups who reached local product-market fit and are looking for support in tackling the key barriers to growth and for entering new markets.
You will gain access to:
• Community of fintech startups, mentors, corporate partners and investors
• Office in our co-working space Copenhagen Fintech Lab, housing 50 fintech startups, where we run most of our activities
• Advice and sparring on your business development
• Demo Days involving our network of investors & partners
How does it work?
We select 4-8 startups (depending on the program) and invite them to sit with us in the Copenhagen Fintech Lab. Each program consists of three elements – knowledge-sharing sprint, creating useful connections, and showcasing within our wide network.
What's going to happen?
- Pre-incubation program: first cohort expected to start mid-2022
- Incubation program: next cohort starting Fall 2022
- Scaleup program: next cohort expected to start mid-2022
Duration: 2-3 months
Pre-incubation programme application deadline:
9 May 2022, 23:59
Applications for the scaleup programme will open soon.
Apply for the pre-incubation programme by clicking the “Apply now” button below.